Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: RVGS, instructions...

Alex, I sometimes get a continual beeping on the audio channel and was wondering is this a low voltage alarm. Also has anyone got any idea as to why the image I get in my cinemizer goggles is outstanding yet the recording I get from my Archos is pretty poor when using Lawmate rx's. This isn't the case when I use my 707 rx's....both images are great with these????
    Cheers
    Cadders

Low voltage alarm, it starts beeping at 10.5V and under.

Quote Originally Posted by RoberFPV View Post
    This is my AV jack pinout diagram:

Well that sucks I was hoping to buy some 6"-1' cables to go straight from my lawmate to my RVGS1 to clean it up a bit.

Note is only video and audio reversed and both are RCA. So just use video for audio and vice versa.

I mean male to male mini rca. I could cut the wire, re solder, and heat shirnk it.

or go to radioshack and buy the plugs and wire it up yourself, might cost five bucks.

When i plug RVGS into a PC shouldn't the PC recognize its there and try to install it. Tried it on XP,Vista & 7 no joy. Is it me? tried it power on, power off, sat lock etc. HELP

Default RVGS - Yellow Jacket Problem

Hi All,

I just got my RVGS. It tracks great.

The problem is that the quality of my Iftrontech Yellow Jacket Pro´s video signal is distorted, when send over the RVGS.
    The direct signal from the RX out is absolutely fine.
    To exclude interference from the RC remote I did´nt switch it on, in my test setup.

The RSSI on my RX shows full signal quality, the input signal LED on the RVGS has no drops.
    I think the output voltage of the RX is too low, because when I use the 2nd input of the RVGS the picture is even worse and it is not really possible to adjust the video level.
    If you touch the poti the signal drops to bluescreen at once.

Anybody got an idea?
    I include 2 screenshots, one direct from the rx, one via RVGS

Thanks Willy

direct rx.JPGvia rvgs.JPGdirect rx.JPGvia rvgs.JPG

Check cable from VRx to RVGS. I think there is problems with the ground connection.

I already did. I use the original RVGS cables connected to the original Iftrontech cables. And don´t forget they work well if plugged in directly into the display.
    I´ll give it another try tomorrow. If I don´t find the reason I´ll send it back to RV to check it.