Thread: Order #18497 - where is the parcel?

Default Order #18497 - where is the parcel?

Hey

Since 11.4.2012 the Status is: Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Where is it now?

Only the post office could know.

For International inquiries, per the Universal Postal Union (UPU), if your inquiry pertains to the status of an article mailed from a US address to an address outside of the US, you must contact the US sender and ask them to initiate an inquiry with the US Postal Service by calling 1-800-222-1811. If your inquiry pertains to an article that was mailed to a US address from an address outside of the US, please contact the Foreign Postal Administration of the country where the article was sent from, who will then contact the United States Postal Service.
    So...where is it?

Well, for international orders you gain nothing by asking where is your package after 7 days posted. Shipping times can take anything from 15 to 30 days. It depends on your local postal office, customs, etc. Sometimes the postal office doesn't even update the tracking status until it is delivered.

Ive spoken with some friends of me, that are orderd too stuff from u. they have the same issue with USPS. status is atm: Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility MIAMI, FL 33112 ... since 11.04.

is there some known problems with usps at the moment?

First, I have to tell you that I am not involved with Rangevideo orders. I am just the designer and programer of RVOSD, but I don't even live on the same country.
    I do have some experience ordering things from various stores.
    Based on that, I can tell you that "Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility MIAMI, FL" means that US postal office has checked the shipping on the way out to your country. So right now it is on your local post office hands. You should try to check the tracking number on your local postal office web site. I think USPS will do no further updates.